Saturday, November 17, 2012

States I've visited

One of my life goals is to visit every state (#83 on the list). In order to qualify as a visit, I will have to have spent at least one night there.

So far I've been to:
  1. New Jersey
  2. New York
  3. Pennsylvania
  4. Vermont
  5. Maine
  6. Massachusetts
  7. Connecticut
  8. Ohio
  9. Maryland
  10. North Carolina
  11. Virginia
  12. West Virginia
  13. Washington D.C. (bonus!)
  14. Georgia
  15. Florida
  16. Oregon
  17. California
  18. Rhode Island (April 15-17, 2011, Beast of the East Rugby Tournament)
  19. Tennessee (March 2012, Spring Break training)
I've passed through a few states (New Hampshire, Delaware, Colorado), but I'm not going to let those count. I really want to experience each state, even if just for one day.

If all goes well, I'll be adding a few more states to the list this summer. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

  1. You have to stay over, huh? That's tough. For us, in order to qualify as a visit, we have to get a crushed penny from the state :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that requirement! Maybe i'll amend my rules...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should stick to your guns. Staying there (as you said) really guarantees you get a better experience of the state.

    ReplyDelete