Sunday, October 12, 2014

Sneak Peek: My Wedding Part 1

Jesse and I got married on this past weekend!
Here's a first look at the night.


Loading
Getting ready! #ChristaJesseWed #ChTa #MOH



Loading
Married! #christajessewed


Loading
The bride and her parents #ChristaJesseWed #Flawless

Loading
Not even down the aisle, and I was crying already. Do you see what you guys do to me?! #ChristaJesseWed

Loading
Jesse's smile makes my heart melt... Love these guys! #ChristaJesseWed

Loading
It's a canoe filled with alcohol!!

Loading
My friend's wedding has the table numbers listed by movie locations. Our table, naturally, is Isla Nublar.


I'll post more pictures (and a how-to for those bouquets) later on. You can check out #christajessewed on instagram in the meantime.

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome - I love your dress Christa! And the boat filled with drinks, so creative. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding, can't wait to see more photos!

    ReplyDelete