Saturday, July 9, 2011

San Francisco Part 1: Google

Update:  Check out my more recent posts here on Chocolate and Bacon. I write about travel, crafts, education, history, books, and more! If you're looking for recipes, check out my other blog, Feeding My Love.



This post has been a long time coming. Last Thanksgiving Chris and I made plans to visit my cousin Steph in San Francisco. When we got back to school we booked our flight out. 

Early one January morning, my future brother-in-law drove Chris and I to Newark. We left behind a New Jersey winter and said "hello" to the mild climate of Northern California.

Our first adventure was touring the YouTube and Google offices. It was better than Disney for a Google fan-girl like me.

My sister was in Dubai, so we thought we'd visit, too.

The last time Steph and I were on vacation together, we went to Disney World. Ten years later we revisit my favorite ride.

Spacecraft hanging form the ceiling, nbd.


Oh yeah, Rainn Wilson was there, too.


The food alone is reason enough to visit. We opted for an Asian-themed lunch.


Bikes to help you get around the campus quickly.

Where are we?

Yes, I could name all the desserts.



Bonus! Tour of Stanford University. Very Sunnydale ;)
And that was all just the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment