Monday, August 11, 2014

Farm Life: Last Day

I'm not going to lie: I was counting down the days until camp ended. I have no serious complaints about this summer, but it was a surprisingly hard 7 weeks for me. It was hard to be away from Jesse for that long, especially since we are now living together, unlike last year. It was also hard to put my life on hold in some ways. My parents took Ein for most of the summer - for which Jesse, Ein, and I are all very grateful - and Jesse had to manage our life (bills, lease, groceries, etc.) without a lot of help from me. I felt guilty, despite Jesse's full support of my desire to be at camp.

That said, when the last day of camp arrived, I was sad to see the summer end. Below are a few pictures from our last 24 hours together.




No comments:

Post a Comment