Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fifty Two weeks of creative challenges

My friend Ann just started a blog where she hopes to complete a creative challenge each week for a year. If I wasn't drowning in wedding planning right now, I would totally steal this idea from her. I'm looking forward to seeing how her year progresses.

A few I'm specifically excited for are:
  • Hair week – try 5 new styles
  • Instagram 1 beautiful thing each day
  • Write 5 poems
  • Strut Everywhere: Reflect on what it’s like to be fabulous
  • Spa Week:  mani, pedi, exfoliate, hair mask, etc
  • Get 8 hours of sleep every night.  In bed by 9, lights out by 9:30.
  • Photog Blog:  Spend at least 30 minutes a day taking pictures.

Check it out for yourself on her blog and leave some words of encouragement! Blogging is a lot easier when you know someone is reading.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the support, Christa! I think that those 7 projects are great ones to start off with and I'm excited to see how all of them turn out. Let's do some cross-blog-blogging when we can settle on convenient times!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! Keep up the good work - 3 days down!

      Delete