Ugh. Nail polish.
I love having fun, funky colors on my nails but the color always chips immediately. Like when I got a manicure for my sister Shelby's wedding and chipped it within 2 hours.
Gel manicures are great but they're costly and a pain in the butt to remove.
Jamberry nail wraps are pretty much perfect for me, though.
What's not to love?
- They're tough. I have yet to chip or noticeably damage a nail wrap.
- They last. I wear them for about two weeks at a time.
- They're quick and easy to apply. No drying time! No weird texture because I put too many layers on too quickly and then fell asleep on top of my hand!
- They're cheap. For $15 you can get a little more than two manicures. AND they have a buy 3 get one free deal.
- They have the best patterns.
Seriously. Check out these styles. I want them all!
My sister Sarah sells wraps and can send you a free sample if you're curious. Check them out on her Facebook page or her website.
Which styles are on your wish list?








No comments:
Post a Comment