I recently received a very interesting chain letter. No, not one of those *awesome* "If you don't send this to 43 people by midnight a stray cat will throw up in your bed and no one will love you ever" kind of chjain letters. The idea was simple and fun: send a recipe to the person who sent the letter to the person who sent you the letter (your chain letter grandparent, if you will). Then forward the same instructions to your friends who will each send a recipe to the person who sent you the letter. So far I've gotten a handful of recipes I'm excited to try (my fairy godmother's linguine with tomatoes and basil sounds fantastic). I'm anxiously awaiting any more that might find their way to my inbox.
The recipe I sent is one of my favorites and its super easy and pretty much guilt-free. So I'm sharing it with you!
Apple Pie Pudding
This little dish can be served as a healthy dessert or a super tasty any time snack.
- Graham crackers
- Applesauce
- Cinnamon
- Spoon a thin layer of applesauce into a Tupperware or serving dish.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on applesauce.
- Lay a layer of broken, but not crushed, graham crackers.
- Repeat until container or dish is full.
- Cover and place in the fridge for two hours, or until the graham crackers are mushy. I usually let it sit for at least one night.
- Dig in! It's good for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment