As you saw in my first two posts, I dramatically trimmed down what I had. The only thing I've added to my collection was a pair of high quality leggings from Hue
Tops
3 camisoles
4 "work" tank tops
4 weekend tank tops
4 long sleeve
2 3/4 length sleeve
2 3/4 length sleeve
4 button-downs
9 sweaters/cardigans
6 sweatshirts/hoodies
2 "work" tees
2 fleeces
1 puffy vest
1 cotton blazer
23 tee-shirts
Bottoms
4 skirts
4 jeans
2 yoga pants
1 hiking pants
3 gym/lounge shorts
2 layering leggings
1 sweatpants
Other items
5 dresses
3 scarves
1 wool coat
1 rain jacket
1 winter coat
Too many shoes
Too many socks
Too many PJs
What made the cut in your wardrobe?






I've been trying to pare down my wardrobe too - it's much easier to find something to wear each day. Have a wonderful Christmas Christa :)
ReplyDelete