| The hair clip I made for my wedding. |
What I love most is the little treasures I've found over the year, from Doctor Who bowties to maple leaf necklaces.
Mostly, though, I window shop.
- I was eyeing a couple different hair clips for my wedding, before ultimately choosing to make my own. I did use this listing as hair inspiration for my big day, though.
- I'm a little obsessed with earrings right now. I would feel so bold in big earrings like these. Small earrings in fun colors are an easy way to brighten my shrinking wardrobe. And these are just fun.
- There's a great selection of nerdier earrings, too. I would wear these to astronomy events. In other news, I want to find some astronomy events.
- Jesse and I bought a print from this shop when we were in Portland. This print was one we still regret passing on.
- I love nature-inspired jewelry, like this necklace.
- Jesse bought me a few candles from this shop last year. I want to add Hoth, Hufflepuff, Bookstore, and A Leaf on the Wind to my collection.
- This print is relevant to my life.
What's your best Etsy find?
No comments:
Post a Comment