- Cinnamon sugar popovers anyone? I recommend using a little less sugar for the topping It made a huge delicious mess.
- How about some hot chocolate? It's my go-to treat right now.
- Chai spiced apple cider could be great to serve to friends.
- Buttermilk biscuits go with anything.
- If you're a beginner knitter, try making this simple cowl or a simple ribbed headband.
- I might give this DIY maxi skirt a try. The trick is to find completely opaque fabric.
- Gilmore Girls is on Netflix. It's rare to find realistic, layered friendships between girls on TV.
- If you think you're cold, just be glad you're not camping in Russia.
Friday, December 26, 2014
Link List: Winter Break
Since Jesse and I both work in education fields, we both get the days between Christmas and New Years off. Winter break is the perfect time for curling up with hot drinks, warm food, and a book more movie. Or going snowboarding. That's cool, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment