![]() |
| Source |
- Do you explore abandoned places?
- Hocus Pocus
is my favorite Halloween movie. I've heard rumors of a sequel!
- Halloweentown
has plenty of sequels already. I loved this movie as a kid. Disney Channel movies were one of my favorite ways to spend Saturday nights.
- Goosebumps is on Netflix until November. When I was younger, I'd read at least three of these books
a night.
- The Masque of the Red Death by Edgar Allan Poe is a short, creepy store. It's plot and tone are amplified by the current Ebola epidemic.
- The Adventures of Pete and Pete had one of the best Halloween episodes ever.
- The Orphanage
is one of the scariest movies I've ever seen.
- The Cabin in the Woods is your classic horror movie, with a twist.
What are you watching this month?

No comments:
Post a Comment