![]() |
| Source |
I have DAYS worth of podcasts on my iPhone and I listen to them on my commute, while walking the dog, or during chores.
Ironically, the main thing keeping me from succumbing to the ads for Audible during my favorite podcasts are the podcasts themselves. I think there may be a flaw in their business plan.
There are some podcasts that I listen to every episode. Others I pick and choose or skip around. And then there are a few that I haven't made a decision on yet.
Must Listen
If It Sounds Interesting
New Arrivals
What are your favorite podcasts? Have you listened to any of these before?

I love serial! I'm super invested in finding out if Adnan is "innocent" or if there's even a resolution for his case. I haven't listened to most of the others with any regularity but am looking forward to checking a few new ones out!
ReplyDeleteSerial is already addicting! It makes me question the justice system in a well-reasoned way.
DeleteLet me know what you think of any of these other podcasts if you give them a listen.
Are there any others I should check out?