Friday, October 10, 2014

Link List: Knitting on the Brain

I visited the Garden State Sheep Breeders Sheep and Fiber Festival last month and have knitting on the brain.

Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/xamonster/99571946
  • I bought a beautiful skein of yarn from this shop at the festival
  • Giant knitting!
  • I'm looking forward to the NY State Sheep and Wool Festival next week. I didn't go last year because my yarn stash was getting out of control.
  • I'm still trying to pick out a yarn for this sweater
  • This sweater pattern is calling to me, as well.
  • Amy Herzog's  Knit to Flatter will probably be my go-to resource as I tackle sweaters this fall and winter.
  • I'll probably be watching Hocus Pocus while I knit this month. It's like pumpkin spice lattes for me - finally fall!
  • At some point I should probably take a break from knitting and work on my cooking skills. I love eating seasonally. It's like the excitement of Mallomars, but with vegetables several times a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment