Friday, November 21, 2014

Link List: Winter is Coming

How are we already nearing the end of fall? My favorite season has flown by!

Maybe it's because I spent a good chunk of it planning a wedding.

Snowbird, 2012

  • Where were these pants these last two summers!?
  • I made these two sausage dishes recently. They're simple enough that I've started to work them into the rotation.
  • If you're bringing grapes to a party this holiday season, serve them in tiny bunches. Life-long problem solved! Or just bring wine.
  • Leslie Knope is my spirit animal.
  • The older I get, the more introverted I get. Meeting new people is hard and uncomfortable for me. I need to do a little more this in my life once in a while.
  • One of my post-wedding projects is to declutter and thin the herd a little. I've been focusing on clothes mostly, but other things have slowly crept in since my last purge.
  • Getting rid of clothes means I can get more, right? Especially if they're this versatile.
  • The key to making it look like a fully-functioning adult lives in your home is hanging things on the walls, like this.
  • Someone I know will probably be getting this for Christmas this year. Spoilers!

No comments:

Post a Comment