| This is my friend Alix. She doesn't have a blog (yet?) |
My sister-in-law Kait blogs about med school, travel, quilting, and cooking. I don't think she sleeps.
Emily shares original recipes and kitchen tutorials. Tasty stuff!
Ann started her blog to tackle 52 weeks of challenges. Now she's expanding her scope to chronicle her life and interests, too.
I've been following Tammy's blog for over 7 years. She's one of my biggest inspirations.
When I'm looking for a recipe I usually start with Joy's website. I also love her cookbook.
One of my inspirations for downsizing my wardrobe and simplifying my life is Erin's blog.
I love what Jillian does to thrift store finds!
A Beautiful Mess is my go-to for craft inspiration.
Susannah writes with openness and honesty, and I appreciate that. I also like her tattoos a lot.
Robyn shares knitting patterns and snapshots of her life.
What blogs do you love? Do you have a blog of your own? Share it below!
No comments:
Post a Comment