Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Linkspiration




TeeJay talks about doing laundry in college, among other things.

One of my favorite books was recently adapted by PBS. I almost wish we had a TV.

There are so many things to learn on Crash Course now! I'm happy to financially support them.

I made these cookies on my snow day last week. I omitted the chocolate chips and they were fantastic.

This book recommendation guide was spot-on for me. Unfortunately, that meant that I've already read several of them.

It's like Free Willy meets Mallrats.

My apartment is not conducive to a fireplace, but maybe I can achieve the same effect with this candle?

I love to learn the little, overlooked stories in history, especially when it's this eye-opening.

20 things learned in your 20's.

How to make it a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christa, I enjoy reading your blog and would like to nominate you for a Liebster award. You can find the details here: http://spiralspun.com/2015/02/04/liebster-award/
    (I completely understand if you don’t want to take part and I will not feel offended in any way if choose not to) :)

    ReplyDelete