- Hickory smoked chili on Kait's blog.
- How to chop onions without crying - where has this been all my life?! I can't even be in the same room as a chopped onion.
- I want to try this homemade harissa hot sauce.
- As I streamline my wardrobe, the idea of making my own clothes, like this stretch pencil skirt, is becoming more appealing. I just started sewing again and I want to do more!
- The amazingness of the this Reddit post of unlikely contemporaneous events in history melts my teacher face off.
- Letting go of guilt, shame, and sadness - I think we all need this sometimes.
- Warm my belly with some homemade chai!
- I love scones. It is known.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Linkspiration
This week's list is guaranteed to melt yo' face off! Hopefully not literally.
Labels:
recipe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to check out http://www.burdastyle.com/pattern_store they have amazing printable patterns. I'm made a few pencil skirts off here and love them. I'll send you my password so you can use the ones I've bought too.
ReplyDeleteThat would be awesome! thank you
Delete