Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Travel America Bucket List

One of the items on my bucket list is to spend a night in each of the fifty states. I've backpacked along a the border of North Carolina and Tennessee, kayaked down the Delaware River, gorged myself on lobster in Maine, and snowboarded on a glacier in Oregon. I love the geographic diversity of my home country and I want to see as much of it as I can.

My sister-in-law, Kait, has been blogging about her road trips over at Misadventures of a Medical Student, and I'm feeling inspired.

Here are a few places I hope to visit as I complete my quest to fifty states:


Arches National Park
Source

Carlsbad Caverns
Source

Maroon Bells-Snowmass Wilderness 
Source

 Glacier National Park
Source
 Oneonta Gorge
Source
 Na Pali Coast State Park
Source
 Smoky Mountains
Source
 Lake Tahoe
Source
 Yosemite National Park
Source

 Zion National Park
Source

Yellowstone National Park
Source

Salvation Mountain
Source

Where do you want to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment